Winning Wieners

Nick Codispoti: "Benjamin Franklin once said, a wiener turns a frown upside down." *

Few people are able to master the art of the grill, let alone the grilling of an all-beef* hot dog. 
I am happy to report that the University of Chicago's men's athletic association, the Order of the C, has mastered both these skills.

I was walking home after a rough day of classes in the frigid Chicago wind when I stumbled upon a wonderful sight.  Male athletes grilling in the Bartlett quad. Whether it was the enticing aroma of the hot dogs or the jaw-dropping calf muscles of the male soccer players, I was intrigued. 

After trying a hot dog, I am thrilled to report that the wieners are both edible and satisfactory. The toasted bun was definitely a nice touch (kudos Kevin). Perhaps one of the finest dining experiences in my entire life. 



Mary

* Warning: may include false or inaccurate information